- Key Laws Overview
- How to apply for an alcohol license
- Temporary License Application
- Application for License to Sell Alcoholic Beverage and Instruction Sheet
- Special Event Alcoholic Beverage Instruction Sheet
- Underground Atlanta Event Request
- City of Atlanta Code of Ordinances - Alcoholic Beverages
Georgia Department of Revenue: Alcohol and Tobacco Divison
Alcohol and Tobacco Licenses and Permits: Citizenship Affidavit and Secure and Verifiable Document
- Georgia law requires that anyone registering for or holding an Alcohol or Tobacco License or Permit must submit a Citizenship Affidavit and Secure and Verifiable Document. If the individual signing the Affidavit is not a U.S. citizen, the Affidavit and Secure and Verifiable Document must be submitted annually when renewing the License or Permit. The documents must be submitted online in the Georgia Tax Center (GTC). Instructions for how to submit the required documents on GTC are available at http://dor.georgia.gov/documents/manage-license-web-request.
Alcohol License Renewal Reminder
The 2016 Alcohol License renewal season has begun. You should complete your renewal by November 1, 2016 to ensure you will have your updated license by January 1, 2017. The final deadline for renewing your Alcohol License is December 31, 2016. Your 2016 Alcohol License must be posted at your business location no later than January 1, 2017. Alcohol Licenses must be renewed online by logging into your Georgia Tax Center account at https://gtc.dor.ga.gov.
FinTech is the leader electronic data and payment programs for your beer, wine and liquor deliveries. They help you simplify your business with unlimited electronic invoice payments from alcohol distributors. Start tracking purchases and stay in compliance with alcohol invoices according to state regulations. Click here to get more information.