- Key Laws Overview
- How to apply for an alcohol license
- Beverage and Instruction Sheet
- City of Atlanta License and Permits
- City of Atlanta Temporary License Application
- Application for License to Sell Alcoholic
- City of Atlanta Special Event Liquor License Application
- City of Atlanta Code of Ordinances - Alcoholic Beverages
Georgia Department of Revenue: Alcohol and Tobacco Division
- Georgia Alcohol Regulation: A restaurant's guide to enforcement and avoiding citations
- Presented on April 18, 2017 by: Dan Plevak, Taylor Feil Harper Lumsden & Hess and Timothy Coleman, Georgia Department of Revenue
- Georgia law requires that anyone registering for or holding an Alcohol or Tobacco License or Permit must submit a Citizenship Affidavit and Secure and Verifiable Document. If the individual signing the Affidavit is not a U.S. citizen, the Affidavit and Secure and Verifiable Document must be submitted annually when renewing the License or Permit. The documents must be submitted online in the Georgia Tax Center (GTC). Instructions for how to submit the required documents on GTC are available at http://dor.georgia.gov/documents/manage-license-web-request.
FinTech is the leader electronic data and payment programs for your beer, wine and liquor deliveries. They help you simplify your business with unlimited electronic invoice payments from alcohol distributors. Start tracking purchases and stay in compliance with alcohol invoices according to state regulations. Click here to get more information.