Because health care is a top concern for the hospitality industry, the Georgia Restaurant Association (GRA) and the National Restaurant Association (NRA) are working with UnitedHealthcare to provide easier access to health care coverage and related products and services.
UnitedHealthcare, the GRA and the NRA offer an exclusive program to members, featuring the following:
- Up to a 5 percent discount on medical rates for standard fully insured groups with 51 or more eligible employees
- Up to a 5 percent discount on all specialty benefits products (dental, vision, life and disability) for fully insured groups – in addition to all other discounts including the Packaged Savings® program
- Wellness programs and services aimed at helping people live healthier lives
- Access to the NRA Notification Tool, which helps employers meet the exchange notification law requirements from the Affordable Care Act (ACA) with notice templates from the U.S. Department of Labor and the ability to track employee health care law verification records
- Latino Health Solutions resources and tools for Latino/Hispanic owners, operators and employees through UnitedHealthcare’s PlanBien® program
- Lower-cost “preventive” medical plans that meet minimal essential coverage requirements for the Individual Mandate under the ACA for self-funded groups with 100 or more eligible employees.
The NRA’s alliance with UnitedHealthcare began in 2010. It chose to collaborate with UnitedHealthcare as its only endorsed health carrier because of UnitedHealthcare’s wide range of innovative products and services to address the diverse health care needs of hospitality industry employers, employees and their families.
UnitedHealthcare offers access to its expansive network of health care providers and services, online tools, and a range of health benefit designs and wellness programs. In addition, UnitedHealthcare helps provide guidance and solutions around health care reform.
Interested in learning more? Visit www.uhctogether.com/gra.