TGK Restaurant Blitz
When: August 19th, 2014
Join The Giving Kitchen on August 19th as we spread out to restaurants and introduce them to TGK and the grant programs available to their employees.
We will focus our efforts in the area of Fulton County outside of 285 (Perimeter mall area,northward) in the afternoon. We will have a central base camp with lunch and training that starts at noon that day and will ask that team captains report back to base camp before 5:00 p.m. We will train you on our message, mission and grants and will send you with printed materials and small gifts to hand out along the way.
This will be a quarterly event, so please let us know even if you can’t make this one, if it is something you are interested in.
- All volunteers are expected to arrive at 12:00 p.m., no later than 12:15 p.m.
- Volunteers will participate in training and eat lunch until 1:00 p.m.
- Volunteers will then be sent in teams or small groups to cover an assigned geographic area. You will have the support of the TGK staff, basecamp volunteers and team captains.
- The day will done prior to 4:30 p.m. (or 5:00 p.m. for Team Captains).
- Team Captains will be assigned an area and a team and will be responsible for tracking progress, keeping notes and feedback and returning all information, materials and new contacts to basecamp before 5:00 p.m.
If you are interested in participating, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
the following information:
If you would rather volunteer at basecamp and have availability to help coordinate this volunteer project, please include that information in the email.
- Availability for this event, or interest in future Restaurant Blitz days
- Interest in Being a Team Captain
- Interest in Driving
- Whether you will volunteer alone or with a friend