Employee Assistance Programs are designed to help employees be more effective and engaged in their jobs by providing professional, confidential assistance on problems that may impact their job performance or personal lives. The following resources are available to share with your staff to cope with life's challenges:
- Alcohol Addiction Center: Comprehensive resource for those struggling with alcohol addiction.
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA): Assisting people with drinking problems.
- Ben’s Friends: A support group offering hope, fellowship and a path forward to food and beverage industry professionals who struggle with substance abuse.
- Giving Kitchen: Provides emergency assistance grants for restaurant workers facing an unanticipated crisis. [See the Giving Kitchen National Self-Care Resources page. Includes QPR Suicide Prevention Training, a sample Harassment Policy and information on Building a Stability Network.]
- Immigrant Family Preparedness Guide for Georgia Families: [Spanish version] A guide to making a plan for children in the case of immigrant parent detention or deportation.
- Mental Health Resources: Comprehensive list of resources for anyone seeking information about and/or help for a range of mental health issues.
- PeachCare for Kids: Healthcare program for uninsured children living in Georgia.
- United Way: Focusing on communities to improve education, income and health.