Everyone has personal problems from time to time. Stress can have a devastating impact on the workforce. Employee Assistance Programs are designed to assist employees to be more effective and engaged in their jobs by providing professional, confidential assistance on problems that may impact their job performance or personal lives. The following resources are available to share with your staff to cope with everyday challenges:
- Alcohol Addiction Center: Comprehensive resource for those struggling with alcohol addiction
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA): Assisting people with drinking problems
- Ben’s Friends: A support group offering hope, fellowship, and a path forward to food & beverage industry professionals who struggle with substance abuse.
- United Way: Focusing on communities to improve education, income and health
- The Giving Kitchen: Provides emergency assistance grants for Atlanta-area restaurant workers facing an unanticipated crisis
- PeachCare for Kids: Healthcare program for uninsured children living in Georgia
- Immigrant Family Preparedness Guide for Georgia Families: [Spanish version] A guide to making a plan for children in the case of immigrant parent detention or deportation
- Mental Health Resources: Comprehensive list of resources for anyone seeking information about and/or help for a range of mental health issues.