Secure affordable health Insurance for your employees
Simple. Convenient. Accessible.
We know hospitality. Let us help you.
Healthy Hospitality offers a curated suite of health and wellness solutions for your team, including options with no cost to employers.
Learn more about Healthy Hospitality
Exclusive Pricing and Solutions from UnitedHealthcare
Members-only pricing and solutions from UnitedHealthcare for association members nationwide.
- All supplier and hospitality members qualify for UnitedHealthcare’s legacy program with discounts available on medical, dental, and vision
- Up to 5% savings on fully insured (51+ employees) medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Up to 5% savings on ASO medical baseline fees and services.
Ask your broker for a quote or contact Alliah Sheta for more information.
HealthiestYou by Teladoc
HealthiestYou offers your employees the ability to safely seek health care from anywhere, any time of the day or night.
- Unlimited mental health, general medical, dermatology, neck and back pain visits.
- Employees meet virtually with a medical or mental health professional who can prescribe appropriate medications.
- Eliminates the need to visit a crowded clinic, urgent care, or ER.
- Virtual visits are offered though employers, who may choose to cost-share with their employees.
Members-only price is $9 per employee per month for unlimited virtual visits (includes entire household at no additional cost) with $0 copays and no other costs.
- To learn more click here: https://view.highspot.com/viewer/60b9251e3f65f62e0f6e1b70
- To watch a HealthiestYou App demo video, please click here.
- To enroll your team, please click here: HealthiestYou - New Group Set Up Form
For customized materials to help educate your team on this program, please contact Alliah Sheta
Individual + Family Health Insurance
Your part-time and full-time team members can now access affordable personal health insurance. The Affordable Care Act/Exchange plans cover pre-existing conditions along with a list of essential health benefits. Through this program, your employees can:
- Speak directly to licensed agents and receive quotes from multiple insurance companies.
- Access any qualifying federal subsidies as part of the enrollment process.
- Immediately enroll in medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and Medicare coverage programs.
Individual & family plans require no employer participation or contribution. Pass this along to any team members who are not eligible for employer-sponsored group health coverage.
Click the following links to download posters in English and Spanish for your team.
For more information, please call: 1-844-759-0642 or visit: Georgia Restaurant Association | Hospitality-Health.com
Free Pharmacy Discount Program
This free pharmacy discount program helps employees save up to 80% (average savings of 47%) on all FDA-approved prescription medications.
- Accepted at more than 64,000 pharmacies
- Cards and coupons are pre-activatedand easy to use; privacy is protected.
- Administered through OptumRx®. This discount card program is not insurance.
- Search for the best price and download a coupon or the card to access your discounts here: http://perks.optum.com/hospitalityrx
Free Mental Health Resources
Whole-person wellness involves mental, physical, and social well-being. The most common health problem in the world is depression, and mental health issues like stress can leave us immunocompromised, which can lead to chronic conditions like heart disease. Now more than ever, taking care of our mental wellness is critical. Access free hospitality-focused resources for:
- Mental health, substance use disorder, and suicide prevention.
- Support groups.
- Stress management techniques.
- Manager guidebook for promoting mental well-being in the hospitality workplace.
Contact Alliah Sheta for more information on any of these programs or you can visit: Healthy Hospitality.