Mental Health/Addiction Resources
- Alcohol Addiction Center: Comprehensive resource for those struggling with alcohol addiction.
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA): Assisting people with drinking problems.
- Ben’s Friends: A support group offering hope, fellowship and a path forward to food and beverage industry professionals who struggle with substance abuse.
- Giving Kitchen: See the Giving Kitchen National Self-Care Resources page which includes QPR Suicide Prevention Training, a sample Harassment Policy and information on Building a Stability Network.
- Mental Health Resources: Comprehensive list of resources for anyone seeking information about and/or help for a range of mental health issues.
- Rehab Spot: An information hub that focuses on educating individuals on the treatment process - selection, what they can expect during treatment and entering a drug-free life. The goal is to lessen the stigma of addiction and empower those who are struggling to find the treatment they deserve.