Mental Health/Addiction Resources
- Alcohol Addiction Center: Comprehensive resource for those struggling with alcohol addiction.
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA): Assisting people with drinking problems.
- Ben’s Friends: A support group offering hope, fellowship and a path forward to food and beverage industry professionals who struggle with substance abuse.
- FindTreatment.gov: Helps those struggling with opioid addiction and substance abuse to find the best treatment facility for their unique situation. Provides information on location, treatment options, payment and insurance information, and access to over 13,000 state-licensed facilities
- Mental Health Resources: Comprehensive list of resources for anyone seeking information about and/or help for a range of mental health issues.
- Rehab Spot: An information hub that focuses on educating individuals on the treatment process - selection, what they can expect during treatment and entering a drug-free life. The goal is to lessen the stigma of addiction and empower those who are struggling to find the treatment they deserve.