Georgia Restaurant Week, brought to you by the Georgia Restaurant Association and the Georgia Department of Economic Development, is July 18-24 at over 60 restaurants throughout Georgia. Check out the participating restaurants at garestaurantweek.com and make your reservations today!
It wouldn’t be #GARestaurantWeek without Georgia's tastiest peaches. Check out these 5 peach dishes to be featured on #GARestaurantWeek menus in Atlanta.
- 4th & Swift: Pearson Peach Donuts with whiskey milk, brown butter ice cream and sesame seeds
- Kevin Rathbun Steak: Sweet Basil Jalapeno Rock Shrimp with local peaches, avocado and plantain chips
- Local Three: Honey Brined Pork Chop with polenta, kale and peaches
- Serpas True Food: Pearson Farm Peach Salad with roasted beets, quattro formage, arugula and pistachios
- Stem Wine Bar: Caramelized Peach & Ricotta Bruschetta with grana padano, saba and micro basil