Taste of Atlanta, in collaboration with the Georgia Restaurant Association, invites area food lovers to experience the Edible Agriculture Tour (EAT GA), a multi-city tour that celebrates Georgia farms and the local restaurants that support them, when it lands in historic downtown Savannah next month.
The following restaurant chefs will showcase Savannah’s locally-grown produce and goods:
- Soho South Café and Local 11 Ten Chef de Cuisine Brandy Williamson
- Savannah native and Local 11 Ten Chef de Cuisine Jacob Hammer
- The Public Kitchen and Bar Chef de Cuisine David Ouimet
- Chocolat by Adam Turoni Chef de Cuisine Adam Turoni
- NLaws Produce Chef de Cuisine Jay Cantrell
The following six farms will be featured at the dinner:
- Sweet Grass Dairy; Thomasville, Ga.
- Georgia Buffalo; Townsend, Ga.
- Vince Baker Farm; Waynesville, Ga.
- Blue Marlin Seafood Company
- Durrence Farms; Glennville, Ga.
- Kachina Farms; Rincon; Ga.
A portion of the proceeds from the Edible Agriculture Tour dinner in Savannah will benefit America’s Second Harvest of Coastal Georgia, an organization which provides food to non-profit agencies for distribution to children, senior citizens, low-income families and people with disabilities who are at-risk for hunger throughout southeastern Georgia.