This page lists notices of recalls and alerts from both the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). To view a comprehensive list of food and feed recalls affecting Georgia, please visit www.agr.georgia.gov/recalls.aspx. If this recall expands or additional details become available, the website will provide the most up-to-date information.
If the product details in the recall notice match the details on the food product you have, do not open, consume or serve the product.
Instead, do one of the following:
1. Return the product to the place of purchase for a refund.
2. Dispose of the product following the instructions provided in the recall notice to assure it will not be consumed by anyone.
If you handle the recalled food product, remember to wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and soap for 20 seconds after handling the product.
- Recalls, Market Withdrawals, & Safety Alerts (Recalls listed on the FDA's website)
- Food Recall Basics: What you should know
- FAQs and Food Recall Terms
- Food Recall Basics: What to look for
You can also download the product recalls app for your smart phone. The program (app) for your phone allows you to see the latest recalls in food, drugs, and other products.