Small Business Relief Resources
Updated September 23, 2021
GRANT + LOAN OPPORTUNITIES
- Coastal Area District Development Authority | The EDA CARES ACT Revolving Loan Fund provides economic assistance to businesses within a nine-county region of Coastal Georgia including Bryan, Bulloch, Camden, Chatham, Effingham, Glynn, Liberty, Long, and McIntosh. Learn more.
- Facebook's Invoice Fast Track Program | Available to U.S. for-profit companies that are certified as majority-owned, operated and controlled by racial or ethnic minorities, women, U.S. military veterans, LGBTQ+ people or individuals with disabilities. Learn more.
- Lowe's-LISC Small Business Relief Grants | Thanks to a $55 million significant commitment grant from Lowe’s, LISC will provide the emergency grant assistance that small businesses desperately need to stay afloat. Learn more.
- Opportunity Fund | Opportunity Fund is a nonprofit organization that provides financing to underserved small-business owners. Learn more.
- Kiva | Kiva is a non-profit that expands access to capital for entrepreneurs around the world. Get loans up to $15,000 at 0% interest. Learn more.
U.S. cHAMBER OF COMMERCE: SAVE SMALL BUSINESS INITIATIVE
- CO— CORONAVIRUS SMALL BUSINESS HUB | The latest resources, advice, and information to help small businesses navigate this challenging time, including financial aid guides, remote working tips, best practices articles, webinars and town halls, and more. Go to the Coronavirus Small Business Guide.
FINANCIAL AID AND TAX GUIDES
The CARES Act allocated $350 billion (and as of April 24, an additional $310 billion) to help small firms keep workers employed. Called the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), the initiative provides 100% guaranteed loans that can be forgiven if borrowers maintain or restore payrolls. Check eligibility and prepare to apply using this guide.
The CARES Act expanded the SBA’s long-standing Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program (EIDL), which includes additional loan programs and $10,000 emergency grants. Check eligibility, calculate borrowing limits, and prepare to apply using this guide.
The CARES Act created a new employee retention tax credit for employers that are closed, partially closed, or experiencing revenue losses as a result of COVID. Check eligibility and calculate your credit using this guide.
Congress has created new temporary paid sick leave and paid Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) programs that are 100% reimbursable by the federal government. Check requirements, eligibility and exemptions using this guide.