By Tommy Lee, Aprio
If you are like most of the business owners we are advising, the tidal wave of “must do now actions” you are juggling to navigate the financial impact of Coronavirus is overwhelming. Managing cash flow and accessing capital are your primary concerns.
Aprio has mobilized a Coronavirus Loan & Capital Assistance team to help business owners file for the Small Business Administration (SBA) disaster relief loans related to COVID-19. This includes the $50 billion in federal funding set aside to aid small businesses across the nation. This program includes:
- $2 million loan maximum
- Up to 30-year amortization
- Low annual interest rate of 3.75% for small businesses and 2.75% for private non-profit organizations
- No prepayment penalties
The SBA disaster relief loan process can be complicated, so let Aprio’s advisors help you prepare and submit your loan documentation right the first time so you can get your money faster, to get your business back on track.
How to Get Started
- Visit Aprio’s Coronavirus Loan & Capital Assistance webpage and complete the form.
- Once form is submitted, you will be prompted to register for the SBA Disaster Relief Loan Assistance Program. Complete this registration.
- An Aprio Advisor will be in contact with you within 24 hours to evaluate if you are eligible for a SBA Disaster Relief Loan.
The bottom Line
Aprio is here to support the small businesses that are most vulnerable during this unprecedented time. If you would like to learn more about Aprio’s Coronavirus Loan & Capital Assistance services and how Aprio can help your business, contact us here.